Friday, April 1, 2011

Completing the Novel

Hello Everyone,

I have been happily swamped with the completion of The Doctor's Vice, lately. I'm fudging here a little, because it is not yet complete. I am working on the final draft, however and it will be done by the end of the year.

I was busy bouncing between two incomplete books. You know how it is when you need to put the manuscript aside for a while to gain a new perspective, right? Well, I sat it aside for two months and now I'm banging away.

I would like to hear from those of you who enjoy thrillers. I would like your feedback on a couple of chapters. I should warn you however, some chapters are quite graphic.

Hooray for me......I'm getting it done.

Final Draft Version 8

1 comment:

Deirdra Eden-Coppel said...

You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you the Creative Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

I invite you to follow me as we have a lot in common, but no pressure. I’m not giving you the award just so you will follow me. You really do deserve it!

My blog specialize in helping writers get published by learning from agents, editors and authors who I interview.
Tomorrow, I am having a literary agent on my blog as a special guest. She has some great tips for authors.

Take care and have a nice day :-)
Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
~Deirdra