Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hooray! Another Complete Manuscript

I am nearly done with two manuscripts, soon to be published. The first is 'Learn Spanish, 6 Months to Fluency," to be published by Christmas. The second manuscript is an inspirational book made of prose and poetry. Echoes of the Soul.

Completing these manuscripts has been an arduous task, yet I have learned much in the process. Thanks to Marcel Crespil,PhD. whose help has made the diligent process far more exciting. Without his help, 'Learn Spanish,' would have been extremely difficult and the work certainly would not have come to fruition so fluently.

For those of you who desire to learn Spanish, this is the book for you - not because I wrote it, but because it is a most proven method of learning. When I learned Spanish in school, the process was a difficult undergoing and frayed by the many past tense Spanish verbs. The attempt to learn the fourteen different tenses at once stagnated my ability to grasp the language with authority. Although, I understood the language for many years, I could not speak Spanish competently.

I started all over using a different learning module and became fluent in six months. You can, tool!

After reflecting on the old process which impeded my ability to speak, coupled with the input of language professors such as Dr. Crespil, we have eliminated most of the learning pitfalls common to most English speaking natives. The first ten followers of this blog who send a request via this blog or my email (barrywrites@gmail.com) will receive a free copy of Learn Spanish, complete with the book and audio CD.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: